Exclusive duplex apartment, with excellent views of the sea and the bay of Tossa, located in the most emblematic and beautiful high standing building of the town, built by a renowned architect.
Gradual building in the form ladder .... Its construction mixed rock materials with the magnificent vegetation, which makes an incredible symbiosis. The view of this building from the sea creates the impression of seeing a building merged within the mountain.
The interior of this duplex apartment, decorated with a great personality, and character, is really incredible. Is the perfect combination to feel like you are staying on a cruise, the seafaring interior decoration, like a boat, with all the details and in the outside, the splendid view and proximity to the sea.
It has 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a terraces on the roof and at the ground floor, the fully equipped kitchen, a bathroom with shower, the large living room with access to the privileged terrace, from where you can see amazing sunrise and sunset.
Capacity for 8 people:
- 2 rooms with double bed
- 1 room with 2 single beds
- 1 room with bunk beds
On the roof of the building there is a communal pool, racquetball , playground and a games room with table tennis , billiards, huge room ... so you can still enjoy the incredible views.
The apartment is in the first line for sea views and at the same time, right next to the “Vila Vella”, the walled city.
For those who don’t know Tossa, you don’t have to worry about noises for being at the first line. Not much later than midnight all restaurant are close and the street is really quiet.
Distance from the beach is less than 1 minute. There is a little supermarket a minute away and another one, a little bit bigger 4 minutes away. The biggest is 10 minutes walking.
This zone belongs to the old neighborhood, so you will find narrow streets, nice shops and much more.
Tossa is a beautiful and quiet town, with a lot of charm. Ideal to travel with your couple, family or with the kids.
It is one of the most beautiful town in all Costa Brava, where you can steel feel the little old town atmosphere and where is not allowed to build tall buildings.
Besides enjoying the beaches, there are a lot other things to do. For example: walk around the old and narrow streets from the walled town "Vila Vella", go the the lighthouse and relax at the "Bar del Far", while you enjoy the incredible views of the rugged coastline and the cliffs. Walk around the comercial area, full of little shops, incredible tours to the mountain, bike rides, ship tours, visit all the little and hidden beaches around, and so many other things we can recommend, according to your needs.
For young people there are nice things too. There are no big discos in Tossa, but there are a lot of nice musical bars where you can enjoy nice moments
Tossa is a little town, where you can find all kind of shops and services.
For your staying, its not necessary a car, because distances are really short and go all across the town will take you no more than 20 minutes walking.
However, if you are interested in visiting the surroundings, we do recommend a car.
We have cots for babies and high, on request and with extra cost of 25 euros for the total stay chair.
You can reach Tossa by:
Own car or rented.
Bus, from Barcelona or Girona City, and from their airports aswell.
With train you can only go to Blanes, and there you can take a bus to Tossa
Nearest airports are Barcelona (100km) and Girona (40km).
It will be a pleasure, to suggest the best option, depending on your landing time, you departure place, if you come with kids or not, etc. Please do not hesitate on asking us.
- On arrival, must be paid the tourist tax of 0.90 € per adult, per night, up to 7 nights. All children under 16 years are exempt.
- Sheets and towels are not included in the price. Guests can bring their own, or we can provide them for € 16 per person for the entire stay.
- It is important to comply with and respect the rules of coexistence, especially in the common areas, respecting the rest of the neighbors.
- Electricity is included in the price, within the normal parameters of use, as you do in your home. Depending on the property, we set a limit of kw. If you do a normal use, not letting on, the AC when you leave the house, and of course, not leaving windows open with the AC on, etc .... you will have kw enough without having to pay extra.
- It is not allowed access pets
- It is not allowed to smoke.
- No parties allowed.
- We recommend that a few days before arrival, contact us to arrange arrival time.
- Officially arrival time is 15:00, and the check-out at 11:00. Depending on availability, we can have some flexibility in this.
Late check-in later 21h - 30 euros
Late check-in later 24h – 60euros
Early check-in before 12:00 a.m. - 30 euros
Late check-out after 12:00 until 19:00 - 10 euros / hour of excess.
The security deposit is not only to cover breakages.
To avoid problems with the return of the deposit, you should consider:
- Respect absolutely, all the rules of the house and the community.
- It is not allowed to stay more people than those indicated in the reservation.
- In the case of visits during the day, never exceed 50% of employment.
- For an issue of hygiene, it is compulsory the use of sheets. If you decide to bring a sleeping bag, you must also bring, bottom sheet and pillow case. If it is detected that has fallen asleep without protecting the mattress and pillow, or has been asleep on the covers, it is deducted from the deposit an extra cost of cleaning.
- Blankets and duvet should never be left thrown on the ground of the cabinets. When not used should be left folded in the closet.
- The property must be left in the same conditions of order found on arrival.
- Cooking utensils, crockery, cutlery, etc ... must remain in the same places as the day of arrival. Always unified …
- Cleaning paid with the reservation does not include throwing garbage, clean dirty dishes, throw food scraps, etc ...